Lens form an integral part of photography as it represents the eye of cameras. At Gap Photography, we use a variety of high-quality lenses, depending on the situation and type of photograph we take. For example, Nikon 24-70mm F2.8 is preferred for landscapes, portraits, and events photography where a wide angle view and zooming are important. Below you can find the list of lenses we use at our photography studio:
- Nikon 24-70mm F2.8 – Versatile standard zoom lens with a wide aperture for low-light performance.
- Nikon 35mm F1.8 – Fast prime lens ideal for capturing sharp images in low-light conditions.
- Nikon 40mm Macro F2.8 – Macro lens designed for close-up photography with a wide aperture.
- Nikon 50mm F1.8 – Popular “nifty fifty” prime lens known for its sharpness and bokeh.
- Nikon 70-300mm F4-5.6 – Telephoto zoom lens offering a wide focal range for various shooting situations.
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 – High-quality prime lens with a wide aperture, perfect for portrait photography.
- Sigma 20mm F1.4 – Ultra-wide-angle lens with a large aperture for creative and low-light shooting.
- Sony 35mm F1.8 – Fast prime lens with a wide aperture for excellent low-light performance and shallow depth of field.
- Sony 11mm F1.8 – Extremely wide-angle lens suited for capturing vast landscapes or architectural shots.
- Sony 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 – Compact zoom lens with a versatile focal range, suitable for everyday photography.