We use different camera models to help capture amazing photographs of you and your loved ones. Below are the 2 most commonly used camera models in our studio. For other photography equipment, check out our website.
Nikon Z7 II is a mirrorless full-frame camera and an upgraded version of its predecessor, the Nikon Z7. It is designed to deliver high-quality images and advanced video capabilities. This camera model is our preferred choice in the studio as it offers it offers a lightweight design, fast shooting and improved autofocus.
- Sensor: 45.7-megapixel back-illuminated CMOS full-frame sensor.
- Image Processor: EXPEED 6 image processing engine.
- ISO Range: 64 to 25,600 (expandable to 32-102,400).
- Autofocus System: Hybrid AF system with 493 focus points (phase-detection and contrast-detection points). Eye AF and animal detection capabilities for enhanced subject tracking and focusing.
- Continuous Shooting: Up to 10 frames per second (fps) in continuous high-speed mode.
- Viewfinder: High-resolution electronic viewfinder (EVF) with approximately 3.69 million dots, providing a clear and detailed view of your scene.
Sony ZV-E10 is a mirrorless camera designed to be compact and mobile, making it our preferred choice when shooting photos outdoor or travelling. It is part of Sony’s Alpha E-mount camera lineup and offers several features tailored to the needs of video creators.
Sensor: APS-C CMOS sensor with an effective resolution of around 24.2 megapixels, which is suitable for high-quality images and videos.
Image Processor: BIONZ X image processor, providing fast and reliable performance.
Video Recording: Capable of recording 4K UHD videos at up to 30 frames per second (fps) and Full HD videos at higher frame rates for smooth and detailed footage.
Vari-angle LCD Screen: The camera features a vari-angle LCD touchscreen that can be flipped forward to face the user, making it convenient for vlogging and self-recording.
Audio Features: The ZV-E10 includes a 3.5mm microphone jack, allowing external microphones to be connected for better audio quality. It also has a Multi-Interface Shoe for attaching external accessories like microphones or LED lights.
Autofocus System: Equipped with a reliable and fast autofocus system, including real-time Eye autofocus and subject tracking, ensuring sharp focus on moving subjects.
Built-in Image Stabilization: The camera likely has in-body image stabilization (IBIS) to help reduce camera shake and achieve smoother handheld shots.